Given that I always like to learn knew technologies, that I like the thrill of acquiring projects opposed to a regular 9-5 job and that I don’t refrain from working more than 40h a week, it is my desire to help other companies achieve their goals to the best of my abilities. At the time of writing this sentence I would consider myself more of a generalist than a specialist - your view may differ. But, it’s my ambition to specialize even more in the technologies below and the ones that are on my to be learned list. In case you have a project that overlaps with some of the technologies which I’m not proficient with yet, my services will be at a generous discount to make up for the opportunity to acquire them by helping you.
Good grasp of the following technologies (not guru like):
- Fullstack developement
- Handlebar.js / Mustache.js
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Search engine optimization
- Single page applications
- Web Components
Mediocre proficiency with the following technologies:
- Maintance and adaption of existing websites (doesn’t matter which technology as long as there is some kind of documentation. Obscure stuff is fine too but more expensive because of higher time commitment.)
- “Old school” websites (think PHP, PERL)
- Anything else that can be picked up in a week (no charge) for projects spanning more than 4 weeks.
To be learned:
- Elastic search / Logstash / Kibana
- Karma, Mocha, Jasmine
Other technologies I’ve worked with typically 2-4 months owing to my education:
- Spring Boot
I speak the following languages: German (native), English (fluent). If you’re not in Europe, I am typically awake from 6am - 10pm CET and I work from Monday till Saturday. Sunday is dedicated to reading and thinking.